Force Control Industries, Inc.
Solution for Low Speed – High Torque Load Testing
Force Control Industries designs, manufacturers, and services the Positorq dynamometer load brakes featuring Oil Shear Technology. They are designed for low speed-high torque load testing. This is an area very few of the commonly used dynamometers can handle easily, or efficiently. The Positorq load brakes are highly controllable, maintenance free for years of continuous testing, and very quiet.
Oil Shear Technology allows for continuous low speed testing down to 0 RPM, and torque up to 300,000 Lb. Ft. and 2000 HP.
Their compact design lends itself to direct mounting to the output axle for final drive loading. Typical applications include final drive, axles, differentials, transmissions, hydro-static drives, drive shafts, track drives and many more.
There are many benefits related to using the Positorq load brakes featuring Oil Shear Technology for low speed – high torque applications:
- Smooth low speed testing down to 0 RPM
- Oil Shear Technology eliminates wear for service free endurance testing
- Ability to provide instant load spikes, and static lock up
- Quick controllable response for unlimited test capabilities
- Compact, high torque capability for large drives
- Extremely quiet operation for gearbox, transmission, or final drive noise testing
- Variety of sizes and arrangements for shaft mounting, flange mounting, coupled, and vertical/horizontal mounting.
The Positorq Dynamometer Load Brakes are designed and manufactured in the USA and sold worldwide.