Testing and instrumentation specialist Brüel & Kjær is to run an electro-acoustic webinar on December 7, intended to explain how to evaluate infotainment systems with electro-acoustic measurement system. The webinar will cover the following subjects.
- Selecting the right Head and Torso Simulator (HATS) when testing speaker frequency response and distortion;
- Using a microphone array for capturing sound field;
- Using binaural microphones when HATS cannot be used and CANbus data while driving;
- Using spherical beamforming when testing speaker balance and soundstage;
- Setting HATS artificial mouth or standalone B&K Type 4227-A for testing infotainment speech recognition.
You can sign up for the webinar here.