Simulation and testing specialist AVL is to hold a webinar on May 20, 2021, looking at the issue of vehicle soiling.
Vehicle soiling phenomena can be a major safety hazard due to obstructed visibility of the road or abnormal operation of advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS). In this webinar AVL will explain how to address both challenges in a virtual testing environment early in a vehicle’s development process.
Key topics will include:
- Learn about a simple, intuitive, easy-to-use workflow, from the import of precomputed airflow field(s) to the simulation and soiling analysis;
- Find out how PreonLab, which requires no meshing and considers the full geometrical complexity, provides valuable insight into the soiling processes;
- Master powerful postprocessing and visualizations to derive useful insights into different soiling phenomena (rainwater and snow);
- Leverage the power of simulation for fast, innovative design;
- Reduce cost and development time, improving design for driver’s visibility and safety.
Registration for the webinar can be found here: https://www.avl.com/-/highly-efficient-smoothed-particle-hydrodynamics-simulations-of-vehicle-soiling