Website UTAC CERAM
UTAC CERAM : Testing, ADAS, certification
We are looking for an Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Test Engineer H/F in Montlhery (91).
– Develop the activity of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems in Germany
– Execute tests on runway surfaces regarding the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
– Analyze data collected during testing using Matlab and D-Space
– Ensure project management
– Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or equivalent higher education required.
– Several years of vehicle testing experience specifically related to Vehicle Dynamics or to Advanced Driver Assistance Systems.
– Knowledge of onboard measurement systems and Matlab : Simulink / stateflow.
(Knowledge of Python and D-SPACE would be a plus).
– Excellent written and spoken English. French would be a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com