Website TUV SUD America
Add Value. Inspire Trust.
TÜV SÜD America Inc., a global leader in testing, inspection, and certification, has an immediate opening for a Management Services Lead Auditor in the U.S.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Accurate, clear, and timely communication of information, upward and lateral, including verbal, written, and listening skills;
- The ability to plan and organize giving attention to detail and follow-through;
- Reliable judgment that is consistent, adaptable to unusual situations, realistic, common-sense approach to job and problems
- Motivation, initiative, commitment to self-improvement
- Your willingness to consider others’ ideas and to work with others
This job may be for you if:
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical or Business area or equivalent
- Auditor Credentials ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Certification
- ISO 50001 Lead Auditor Certification
- ISO 9001:2015 Exemplar Global Certified or accredited lead auditor course
- ISO 14001:2015 Exemplar Global Certified or accredited lead auditor course
- IATF 16949 Certified
- TL9000 Certified
- AS9100:2016 / AS9120:2016 IAQG Certified
- SQFI Edition 8 Certified
- ISO 13485:2016 accredited lead auditor course
- ESD S20.20 Certification
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
TÜV SÜD America, Inc. is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, marital status, genetics, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status and those laws, directives, and regulations of Federal, State, and Local governing bodies or agencies. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the following:
EEO is the Law Poster: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparence Policy Statement: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/PayTransparencyNondiscrimination.html
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.tuvsud.com.