A technical distributor of test and measurement equipment
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for generating revenue through sales of our products into the Canadian market. They will be responsible for obtaining new and managing existing customer accounts. Experience in test and measurement is strongly preferred.
The applicant selected must be technically competent and have the proven ability to interface effectively and work closely with internal and external engineering and sales departments.
- College or university graduate with a degree in electronics, electrical engineering, computer engineering, or electrical technologist.
- Knowledge and experience with EMC is considered a very strong asset
- 3-5 years of experience prospecting sales, generating sales leads and executing sales in the high-technology, telecommunications, or software industry.
- Experience in electrical Test & Measurement.
Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Identify top sales opportunities and manage them accordingly to ensure the opportunity can be closed.
Generate sales revenue by negotiating deals and selling products to customers.
- Develop trusted advisor status with customers to proactively find new opportunities
Understand current and new technology trends and their implications on our key customers
Demonstrate strong technical competence in our suppliers’ products and how they can help customers achieve their testing outcomes.
- Demonstrate a problem-solving approach that utilizes past knowledge and experience to understand customer problems.
- Build strong working relationships with customers and suppliers to enhance existing accounts and acquire new customer accounts.
- Commit to personal growth and development by participating in Testforce sales training sessions.
- Continually learn about key Testforce suppliers, product specifications and capabilities, applications, market segments and competition.
- Craft customer-focused strategies that deliver positive impact for the customer and add value to Testforce.
Identify new sales opportunities with existing or prospective customers.
- Field inbound calls and/or leads.
- Consistently demonstrate a customer focus mindset
Provide a superior level of customer support.
- Work with customers, business development and reps to assess opportunities, prepare responses to RFQs/RFIs, generate statements of work and quotes, and define end-to-end product strategies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.