Website Teledyne LeCroy Inc.
Teledyne LeCroy is a leading provider of oscilloscopes, protocol analyzers and related test and measurement solutions that enable companies across a wide range of industries to design and test electronic devices of all types. Since our founding in 1964, we have focused on creating products that improve productivity by helping engineers resolve design issues faster and more effectively.
We are looking for a Territory Account Manager to represent our state of the art digital oscilloscopes and related products in the Detroit area. As a salesperson for Teledyne LeCroy, you will sell all solutions to customers in your assigned territory. The customer base in this territory is primarily Automotive, OEM and Tier 1 accounts, Medical, and Education accounts.
- Hit target, or annual sales quota, for your territory each fiscal year
- Actively participate in activities including planned training seminars, product shows, social media, and promotions
- Plan and execute training seminars and on site lunch & learns
- Become embedded in the territory to build strong customer and partner relationships
- Be agile in tactics, plans, and strategy
- Understand customer and user needs to service multiple areas, going deeper in companies
- Understand customer organizations by department, function, strategies, and key programs
- Identify and sell into new and existing applications for Teledyne LeCroy solutions
- Understand key differentiators and value of our products vs. competitors
- BSEE or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in outside technical sales
- Test and measurement sales experience preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of Serial Data Standards, Automotive, Signal Integrity and Power Applications is highly desirable
- Highly motivated and success driven
- Fully developed tactical sales skills (prospecting, qualifying, developing, demonstrating, closing)
- Strong communication, demonstration and presentation skills
- Excellent time and territory management skills
- Leadership skills are highly desired
- Experience with computers, Sales Force CRM, e-mail and Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds (Products weigh from 5 to 60 pounds)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers-teledyne.icims.com/jobs/6126/territory-account-manager/job →