Website Technica Engineering
Technica Engineering, as an innovative technology company, offers products and services for the development and testing of electronic control modules. Our innovative hard and software solutions make it possible to thoroughly and efficiently test components and networks of modern on-board electronics during their development.
We support our clients in all phases of development. Through a combination of engineering and consulting we accompany the development of new products and systems in the automotive field and in all related high-tech industries. We always offer an attractive starting point for our employees with fast possibilities for personal progress, competent colleagues with several years of experience, flat hierarchies and a diverse range of tasks with several different possibilities of development in our business areas.
Under the supervision of Infra-Test Department in Technica office and BMW JC-2 office, we have a full-time project for programming a graphical user interface (GUI) based application for electronic control unit (ECU) testing, simulation and analysis. The internship is four months with an opportunity for extension, pending on the needs and is also applicable as Thesis.
- Simulation and test:
- User-friendly functions for starting TDFNext simulation nodes
- User-friendly Interface for sending Diagnostic messages
- Scripting functionality
- Evaluation of some scripting engine (C# Scripting, IronPhyton,..)
- Evaluation of some scripting editor (Syntax Highlighting, Auto Complete, …)
- GUI extensions for user friendly DUT input setting
- Measurement and analysis:
- GUI extensions for user friendly output using panel windows
- Trace window for messages and bus events
- Graphic window for plotting of signals
- Required theoretical and practical knowledge:
- Technical skills in C#.NET or VB.NET
- Object oriented design
Knowledge which corresponds to ongoing studies in software engineering
Valid working visa or student visa with work permission during the project