SMAC manufactures linear motor based actuators that are superior to older pneumatic and electric actuators. SMAC moving coil actuators feature programmable control of position, velocity, and force. The company’s actuators provide the ability to receive feedback on the work being done. With accelerations over 50G and cycle life well over 100M, SMAC is rapidly replacing air cylinders in packaging and automotive applications as well as replacing ball screw actuators in electronic and biotech applications. Sales are growing 30-40% annually and the company is planning an IPO for 2018.
SMAC sells its products through a system of 20 technical sales branches located around the world – working with over 80 distributors.
The company is seeking talented and technically savvy leaders in the Cincinnati, Ohio, San Jose, California and Seattle, Washington markets. SMAC seeks individuals that have firmly established relationships with industry professionals and because of these relationships can hit the ground running, full stride.
Keyence and THK technical sales experience preferred.
- High level of comfort working directly with engineers, developers, designers and purchasing in order to open doors to a larger customer base
- Expertise supporting and supervising existing sales channels, actively coaching them and achieving goals together. You act as a role model
- The sales budget is an agreement for you and will be achieved or exceeded, you also will deal directly with potential new customers and generate the absolute market satisfaction of existing customers.
The company strategy, guidelines and long-term objectives are your guide. SMAC offers you a prestigious position in an international high-tech enterprise. You will report directly to the area sales manager.
This is a full-time salaried position with 60%+ travel.
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years hands-on experience industrial automation sales, technical support in customer facilities
- Electro-Mechanical Devices – Electrical Controls – PLC – Servo Drives – Pneumatics – Mechatronics
- 5 years coaching experience of end users and distribution
In addition the company expects from you:
- Active support as well as establishment and expansion of customer base
- Technical consulting with customers with the help of our application engineers
- Create the sales and marketing plan for the sales area
- Achieve sales targets
- Creation of market analyses (potential, competition, etc.)
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Work independently from your home office
- Weekly reporting of sales activity
- Weekly sales phone conference
Anyone interested should contact Donovan Hastie at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com