Website Robert Bosch, LLC.
- Negotiate test systems requirements with internal Bosch customers, develop new or modified test system specifications, obtain equipment quotations, and manage the building and acceptance of automotive electronic design verification test systems.
- Provide support to product testing programs (such as automotive body control module, rear view cameras, airbag ECU, ABS/ESP module, fuel pumps, injectors, gateway modules, park pilot, electronic steering and more) by maintaining new and legacy test equipment including software (LabVIEW, TestStand, VB.NET, C#, VB6), hardware (PXI, Power Supplies, Load Simulators, etc.), and computers (Windows, some Linux).
- Work with Bosch product engineering teams and division associates to debug test equipment and resolve test system concerns, such as proving failure cause, validating measurement accuracy, logging and analyzing CAN traffic, etc.
- Respond to customer requests to add/update functions to testing systems.
- Maintain and prioritize open issues lists and drive toward solutions.
- Projects supported include a variety of automotive electronic modules and systems.
- 5+ years of demonstrated work experience with test systems or automation control.
- 1+ years experience with the development of test software using National Instruments LabVIEW.
- 1+ years experience with TestStand, Microsoft Visual Studio tools (VB6, VB.NET) or similar; strong software debugging and documentation skills.
- 1+ years experience using electronics and development tools (multimeters, oscilloscopes, etc.).
- Certified LabVIEW Devloper
- Masters degree EE or CE
- Ability to multitask on a variety of projects.
- Strong customer interface and negotiation skills.
- An understanding of complex electrical systems.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
To apply for this job please visit smrtr.io.