Website Oscar Harrington
A Test Development Engineer with experience creating robust functional test sequences is required for a permanent employment opportunity with a leading international automotive company based in County Durham, UK.
You’ll be developing test strategies for some of the latest & most cutting edge automotive technologies and interacting with a global customer base to ensure their requirements are met.
Responsibilities to include:
- Functional & Hot Board Testing
- Work with cross functional teams to support manufacturing
- Develop new test processes for new product introduction
- Optimise the set up & programs to improve equipment effectiveness
- Selection / liaison with suppliers for both standard and bespoke equipment
- Analyse yields of test processes to ensure process capabilities and throughput (First Run Yield)
- Analyse defects to determine likely failure modes
Skills / Experience Required
- Experience of Functional Testing
- Programming in VB/C++
- Automotive communications (CAN / Flexray) Vector, CANape, CANoe, CANalyzer
- Flash device programming
- Qualified to a minimum HNC/HND standard in an electrical/electronic discipline
- At least 5 years experience of product test engineering
Knowledge of JTAG device programming, boundary scan testing, In Circuit Test & NI Labview / Teststand / CVI experience preferable
A leading automotive technology company that specialises in the design and manufacture of complex, mechatronic, advanced vehicle safety systems.
Pension Plan, Dental Health Plan, Life Insurance Policy, 25 Days Holiday, Flexible Working Hours,
If you are interested in this position please APPLY NOW or for further information you can contact Stuart Higgins on +44 (0) 1245 790 692 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com