Intrepid Control Systems Ltd.
Intrepid Control Systems has been a partner to the automotive industry and its suppliers for over 25+ years. ICS operates globally with our headquarters based in Detroit, Michigan, USA and a local UK office based at the prestigious Mira Technology Park; situated within direct proximity to our customers. We are a leading provider of innovative tools for engineers in the vehicle networking, testing and embedded engineering fields.
We are looking for a highly motivated Field Application Engineer in the South-East of England to join our field-based team.
The successful candidate’s main role will be to support our customers both onsite and remotely from providing technical/application support to interpreting customer project needs and requirements. Communication skills will be paramount as this often means discussing projects with OEM/tier 1 specialist engineers and senior management. Maintaining communications through report writing between UK and headquarters will be an essential part of the role in delivering customer satisfaction and value. This will mean spending a large portion of time onsite at customer locations and supporting the business in an array of individual projects.
- Manage relationships and supporting of sales of products to current customers
- Provide demonstrations of our products including hardware and software
- Provide technical trainings and custom project/application support
- Interact daily both onsite and via telephone with clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent/report them to Headquarters
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor assigned customer engineering projects
- Previous experience using automotive network tools and familiarity with network standards
- Minimum 3 years proven related experience
- Degree in Electrical/Automotive Engineering or equivalent experience
- Ability to work with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Excellent PC knowledge is mandatory (including MS Office)
- Valid driving licence
- The ideal candidate will be able to work on their own tasks independently whilst ensuring high quality of work for their customer’s projects
ICS Ltd is offering a competitive benefits and training package to the successful candidate.
If interested please send a copy of your CV, preferably as a PDF, stating your salary expectations to: email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.