Website in-tech GmbH
You are responsible for the management of tests as part of the development process of the latest infotainment components in vehicles. Your main tasks are:
• Planning, controlling and coordinating test and validation plans depending on the different development stages
• Determining the methods, strategies and concepts of tests
• Creating, maintaining and following test plans
• Commissioning and tracking tests and creating test reports
• Coordinating tests that need to be carried out with specialist departments and test centers (national and international)
• Communicating with and reporting to clients and test teams on a regular basis
Are you orange?
• You have a degree in industrial engineering, automotive engineering, mechatronics, computer science, electrical engineering or a similar qualification
• You have first working experience in test management or extended experience in electronics testing
• You know the vehicle development process and the development of electronic components
• Ideally, you’ve worked with System42, DoRIS and KPM before • You like to think outside the box and are able to develop independent solutions
• You stay on top of things, know how to communicate and have an open, positive and confident demeanor at all hierarchical levels
• You have an independent, solution-oriented and proactive way of working
• You are fluent in business English
And most importantly: you fit into our team! Are you a team player, open-minded and do you tackle challenges with a positive attitude? That’s exactly what we are looking for!
You would like to work in a company with a familiar atmosphere and an open and direct communication culture? That’s what we want, too. That’s why we meet each other at eye level and everyone is on a first-name basis here at in-tech – whether you are a student trainee or the CEO. This helps us work better together as a team.
In our company you will find nice colleagues, a friendly team and a great working environment. Sure, everyone says that, we know. We actually mean it, though: if you work with us, you will find yourself in good hands.
Go ahead and send us your application – we look forward to meeting you!
To apply for this job please visit www.in-tech.com.