Website in-tech GmbH
Supporting your team in the creation and automation of test cases for different functions within the automotive sector. Your main tasks are:
• Familiarization with the technical functions of the systems that are to be tested
• Development of test systems and test automation solutions (e.g. with HiL)
• Implementation and execution of test cases
• Creation of simple and complex instructions for test procedures
• Commissioning of automation environments with EXAM or LabVIEW on new test benches
• Documentation of the results
Are you orange?
• You have a degree in electrical engineering, industrial engineering, mechatronics, mechanical engineering, computer engineering or a similar field of study
• Knowledge in complete vehicle electronics and system networking in vehicles (LIN, CAN, MOST) would be advantageous
• You have experience in creating and organizing automated tests (e.g. with HiL)
• You are familiar with test tools like EXAM and script based languages (e.g. Matlab or Python)
• You have good MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• You are fluent in business German and have a good command of English
And most importantly: you fit into our team! Are you a team player, open-minded and do you tackle challenges with a positive attitude? That’s exactly what we are looking for!
In our company you will find nice colleagues, a friendly team and a great working environment. Sure, everyone says that, we know. We actually mean it, though: if you work with us, you will find yourself in good hands.
However, there is still a lot to do. in-tech is constantly growing and developing, and the same applies to you, too: with the help of new projects and new fields of activity that in-tech offers, you will be able to continue to further develop yourself as well.
Go ahead and send us your application – we look forward to meeting you!
To apply for this job please visit www.in-tech.com.