Website in-tech GmbH
in-tech believes in and offers an outstanding work atmosphere, team spirit and a fun place to work. We always give our best performance. That is why we look for colleagues who share this enthusiasm with us and want to proceed full speed ahead together with us.
Our team in Munich is working on the development of new measuring technology concepts for the automotive industry. For this we need support: We are looking for measurement technology specialists. Are you enjoying developing the vehicles of the future? Then you’ve come to the right place:
You will support your team above all in the adaptation of the measurement technology to new vehicle electrical systems and in the concept development of complete measurement systems. Your main tasks are:
• Preparation, evaluation and documentation of metrological partial and overall safety concepts
• Creation and evaluation of a KPI system for a sensor type or a measurement technology component
• Creation and automation of specific tests based on test case documentation
• You have a degree in electrical engineering, automotive engineering or similar fields of study. We would also be happy to provide technicians with appropriate professional experience in the field of measurement technology.
• You are familiar with CANalyser / CANoe / CANape
• Ideally you already have experience with diagnostic software like EDIABAS and INPA.
• You convince with your confident appearance and communication skills at all hierarchical levels.
• You keep the overview and have an independent, solution-oriented and proactive way of working.
And most importantly, you fit us! You are a team player, you are honest, open-minded and have a positive approach to challenges.
To apply for this job please visit www.in-tech.com.