Website Dataspeed Inc.
We bring you the future you were always promised.
- Design and develop C and C++ code for embedded microcontrollers used in automotive and robotic applications
- Create unit tests and assist with testing, debugging, and documentation
- Review hardware schematics
- Debug and prototype applications using Robot Operating System (ROS)
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline such as Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or Computer Science
- 3 years of experience in programming primarily in C and C++
- Strong experience in developing software for microcontrollers and embedded systems
- Circuit-level testing and debugging using an oscilloscope and multimeter
- Experience with driver level development with SPI, UART, CAN, LIN, I2C
- Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
- Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Circuit/Schematic design
- Distributed Version Control such as Git or Mercurial
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeedjobs.com.