Website BRUSA Elektronik (München) GmbH
What you will move in this role
- Independent creation of verification and validation plans by taking into account relevant requirements and standards in the field of automotive and infrastructure components
- Coordination, creation and maintenance of schedules and resource plans as well as monitoring their output
- Analysis, evaluation and review of test results and preparation of test reports
- Provide internal reporting on a continuous basis under specific development timelines and milestones
- Conception of improvement measures for BRUSA test process and standards
What skills and experience you should bring
- Successfully completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics or comparable
- In-depth experience in carrying out electrical tests and functional tests of components in the automotive sector
- Experience in project planning and implementation as well as in project management
- Knowledge of the V-Model as well as the ASPICE processes
- Result and quality orientation as well as good problem-solving skills
- Motivation to develop new processes in an agile environment
- Fluent English skills in spoken and written, good knowledge of German is an advantage
E-Mobility is the future – be part of it at the front line an support our Team in Munich immediately or by arrangement!
BRUSA Elektronik (München) GmbH has focused on the development of the next generations of inductive charging for automotive applications since its founding in April 2019 as a business unit of BRUSA Elektronik AG.
We have a passion for electromobility and a vision to make a positive contribution to the environment and society. This drives us every day to implement innovative developments in global teams.
Do you share our enthusiasm for electromobility and want to be part of our success story? Do you also enjoy implementing your own ideas with plenty of creative freedom?
Then we look forward to receiving your meaningful application (cover letter, CV and references) via our online portal.
BRUSA is committed to a prejudice-free working environment and promotes diversity and equal opportunities among its employees.
For the sole purpose of better readability, only the masculine form is used. Of course, all genders are always addressed.
Interested? Then please apply through our Homepage:
To apply for this job please visit brusa-elektronik-muenchen-gmbh.jobs.personio.de.