- Develops embedded control software for automotive ECUs, to meet customer requirements
- Designs and directs engineering personnel in fabrication of test control apparatus and equipment, and determines methods, procedures, and conditions for testing software products.
- Develop software timing and effort estimations, monitor upcoming tasks and milestones, identify delinquent items
- Coordinate the creation of required documents, drawings and specifications.
- Develop software requirements specifications in agreement with customer and in accordance with existing specifications (customer, supplier, and/or internally)
- Flash samples as needed
- Define level of software in test samples, documentation and preparation of samples for internal and external use.
- Support software issues at customer if required
- Review schematics and code
- Actively participate in FMEAs
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Software Engineering from four-year college or university; and minimum of 3-5 years experience in electronics engineering and software applications (preferably in the automotive field).
- Cybersecurity for embedded applications
- C programming, C++
- Programming, Git, CAN, LIN, Segger Debuggers, iSystems
To apply for this job please visit www.brose.com.