Website BEP Europe NV
BEP EUROPE NV is one of the leading market players in the end-of-line testing equipment market for the automobile industry. We develop and manufacture roll & brake test benches, non-contact wheel alignment test benches, headlight aiming systems, etc. right here in Bruges. Our customers include all world-renowned automobile manufacturers. Thanks to the technical know-how, innovative mindset, and commitment of our team we are ever-growing.
We currently employ about 140 people.
We strive towards continuous growth and are currently looking for a:
International Sales Executive
Main responsibilities and core tasks:
- Within this challenging, internationally oriented sales function, you will be responsible for the further expansion of our customer base on the one hand, and for maintaining existing customer relationships on the other.
- In doing so, you take care of the contacts with the decision-makers at the car manufacturers. You act as a “key person” to our customers and prospects. You map out the ideas and concrete expectations of the customer and propose specific solutions.
- You maintain direct and regular contact with the customers in order to promote our entire product line and to realise quotations and orders.
- You conduct commercial and technical discussions with the buyers and project managers of the car manufacturers.
- You offer, based on the information obtained, your own contribution and know-how, support and actively participate in the preparation of offers and the elaboration of price calculations.
- You draw up reports on sales prospects and keep them up-to-date.
- You assist in the coordination of trade fairs in Europe.
- You participate in the development of brochures and other marketing material for the European market.
- You follow movements, trends and developments in the automotive market and actively look for new business.
- You have a master or bachelor degree in a technical field, and can submit several years of B2B sales experience of technical projects.
- Affinity with the automotive environment is an added value.
- You are open-minded, social, determined and know better than anyone how to promote our technological products.
- Frequent international trips are necessary in this position and do not scare you away.
- You are familiar with the use of the current Microsoft office applications.
- You are strong in communication and express yourself fluently in several languages: Dutch & English and/or French and German.
- A challenging and varied job within high-tech mechanical engineering.
- Autonomy in the job and flexible working hours.
- Attention to personal development: giving direction to your personal and professional objectives.
- Dynamic working atmosphere in an open company culture within an international framework.
- A competitive and attractive remuneration package.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com