Website Aries Ingeniería y Sistemas SA
Aries Ingeniería y Sistemas is looking for an Electrical Engineer to join our team in Madrid.
Main functions and responsibilities:
- Defining, designing and supervising the manufacturing of systems, subsystems and components.
- Electrical design for machinery projects.
- Assembly, commissioning and validation of electronic equipment and systems, both in the workshop and at the customer’s site, in Spain and abroad.
- Editing of electrical drawings and electrical/electronic purchase specifications.
- Production management of products and systems: managing purchases, supplies, assemblies and subcontracting.
- Validation of instrumentation and data acquisition systems.
- Writing technical documentation and commercial offers.
- Leading technical developments and innovations to ensure the development of ARIES.
Minimum job requirements:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar. We will value other training if you have accredited and demonstrable experience.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in the same position.
- High leve lof Spanish and English (C1 or higher), spoken and written.
- Driving license B1.
- Availability to travel.
Valuable knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge in electronics in the automotive sector, machinery and/or industrial test systems.
- Management of energy installations.
- Full-time indefinite-term contract.
- Technical and professional development in different technologies.
- Salary to be defined according to value and experience.
About Aries Ingeniería y Sistemas:
ARIES INGENIERÍA Y SISTEMAS, S.A. is a global engineering company, specialising in the development of high-tech solutions in the automotive, railway and test systems sectors for various industries. Founded in 1985, the company has grown to become a prestigious technological company, with a strong international projection and oriented to satisfy the needs of customers all over the world.
Our mission is to satisfy our customers’ needs with efficient solutions and to add value with our services. To achieve this, we have a highly qualified team, specialised in project development, the most advanced technology, and a great teamwork spirit.
For more information about us visit us at: http://www.aries.com.es/
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.