Andersen is a European Custom Software Development IT company uniting over 3,000 top-class professionals around the world. We build high-quality software for customers worldwide.
We invite you to become part of our BA & SA team consisting of more than 200 qualified analysts.
Our company needs an experienced specialist with knowledge of English at the Upper-Intermediate level or above. We offer you to join our projects in the following fields: FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, eLearning, Media & Entertainment, Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, eCommerce and others.
– Identifying and gathering requirements from various sources;
– Analyzing and documenting business and technical requirements from various stakeholders;
– Conducting business meetings and joint sessions on application and requirements development;
– Reviewing and systemizing project documentation in terms of process selection;
– Dividing business requirements into parts, decomposing them to a manageable level, and communicating them to the development team;
– Creating and maintaining documentation on business and software requirements;
– Helping to maintain the roadmap and conducting appropriate gap analysis;
– Closely working with project teams and technical specialists to ensure successful project delivery;
– Analyzing risks and causes of errors in system development.
– Commercial experience as a Business Analyst for 3+ years;
– Experience in developing software documentation;
– Deep knowledge in all techniques of requirements elicitation, experience in requirements management;
– Strong analytical skills to critically evaluate information from multiple sources;
– Experience in managing a backlog and decomposing and prioritizing tasks;
– Ability to modify a chosen approach in response to changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances, and feedback;
– Experience in modeling business processes (at least BPMN/UML);
– Experience in Agile (Scrum) methodologies;
– Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least Jira and Confluence);
– Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate.
– Commercial experience in domains – FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Logistics, Enterprise;
– Experience in writing SQL queries and working with databases;
– Experience in describing and implementing integrations;
– International professional certificates (PSPO, PSM, etc.).
To apply for this job please visit andersenlab.com.