Website UTAC CERAM
UTAC CERAM is a private, independent group providing services in all areas of land transport: Regulation and Approval, testing and technical expertise (environment, safety, durability and reliability), certification, events and driver training.
Over 400 employees work at two tests centers at Linas-Montlhéry (Essonne) and Mortefontaine (Oise), and also at our customers’ sites in France and abroad, or through our subsidiaries in the United Kingdom, North America, Russia and China.
In order to develop our activity in Germany, we are looking for under permanent contract an:
Advanced driver assistance systems manager (m/f)
Regarding the ADAS activity, you will be trained in France for a period of six months at Montlhery (91) and then you will go to Germany to manage the activity. Thus, you will:
- Manage the team
- Develop the activity of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems in Germany
- Ensure our relationship with German customers
- Manage tests on runway surfaces
- Ensure the systems integration
- Analyze data collected
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or equivalent higher education required.
- Several years of vehicle testing experience specifically related to Advanced Driver Assistance Systems.
- Knowledge of onboard measurement systems and Matlab : Simulink / stateflow.
(Knowledge of Python and D-SPACE would be a plus).
- Speak German and English fluently.
- Managerial skills, Project management, Analytical Skill, Strong interpersonal and communication skill.
- Know-how in planning, reporting and managing of projects.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.