Website Accurate Technologies
Marketing Technical Writer
Location: Novi, MI USA
Accurate Technologies Inc. is seeking a Marketing Technical Writer to join our team. In this dynamic role, you will work with marketing, product managers, sales and others to craft engaging and effective long form content. You will help create, enhance, and expand the current marketing assets to help ATI reach it’s KPIs. Located at ATI’s new state-of-the-art purpose-built facility in Novi, MI, this is a salaried position with attractive compensation and benefits.
- Produce relevant and compelling content on a wide variety of topics such a videos, tech tips, whitepapers, case studies, websites, blogs, social media platforms and more
- Obtain a deep understanding of ATI products and services and translate complex product details into simple, polished, and engaging content specifically crafted to capture the attention of a technical and non-technical B2B audience
- Independently research and/or gather information from internal and external subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write effective copy across a variety of marketing channels
- Become a foundational subject matter expert (SME) on key topics, industries, and technologies ATI supports
- Evaluate existing content and develop valuable recommendations/approaches for improvement
- Work with Marketing design team to produce photographs, industry recognized icons, drawings, diagrams, animation, videos, and charts to increase a readers’ understanding and interest
- Ability to develop content with a consistent, cohesive, and on-brand voice across all assets
- Prepare well-structured drafts, self-evaluate your work, and then submit to internal and external stakeholders for input and approval
- Help conduct keyword research and SEO best practices to develop assets which will attract our target audience and increase KPIs
- Brainstorm with product engineers and marketing team to help develop new ideas and strategies for effective content
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Has a minimum of 5 years of technical content writing experience for a B2B audience, in the MCD sector
- Has excellent written and editorial skills with a developed portfolio of value focused writing samples in the technical B2B audience
- Capable of conducting in-depth research, in order to develop original content
- Knowledge of SEO best practices executing SEO via blog posts and landing pages and more
- Highly proficient computer skills and internet savvy with working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams) and Outlook.
- Work in a dynamic, large, and complex organization on tight timelines within a cross-functional virtual team setting, often on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to self-manage workloads against multiple competing priorities and deadlines
- Strong organizational skills to support reporting, tracking and follow up
- Comfortable facilitating internal and external webcasts, conference calls, meetings, and customer interviews.
- Comfortable/versed in working with executive level customers and ATI management
- Ability to manage flow of information between parties and proactively communicate with all stakeholders (internal and external)
- Learn ATI software products sufficiently enough to record use examples and take screen shots for marketing materials.
- Some knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud tools with emphasis on InDesign
- Superb interpersonal skills to enable easy cross functional working both internally at Novi HQ and across ATI’s international offices
Essential non-technical skills
- A positive demeanor and solid work ethic, a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Deadline aware and the ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to follow processes and procedures
- Ability to work independently
Candidates should email their resumes, a recent sample of their work and their salary expectations to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.