Running for the first time since 2019, the South Korean edition of the world’s largest automotive testing technology exhibition returns. We look forward to welcoming all friends old and new to the Korea International Exhibition Center (KINTEX) in Seoul, March 20, 21 & 22, for Automotive Testing Expo Korea 2024, which brings together a huge array of new technologies to upgrade and accelerate your testing, vehicle development and verification projects.
The goal of every car company is to make better cars for each market (local or global) at all price points. The complexity of doing this is becoming increasingly challenging, especially as cars are equipped with ever more complex computing systems and advanced driver assistance systems, as various organizations seek to overcome the difficulties of autonomous driving and the market is racing to develop electric vehicles. Demands on test and development processes are constantly increasing. Korean auto makers are style leaders in the global market, and the ongoing key will be to combine ingenuity and design with reliability and quality.
Automotive Testing Expo is the world’s largest global event aimed at achieving this goal, helping to reduce – and ideally eliminate – recalls, increase the success rate of new technologies, and develop increasingly complex cars in ever shorter timescales (a wonderful paradox)!
It is firmly established as the indispensable test and validation technology show, covering the whole process from prototype to production, showcasing a large number of new technologies used in the test, development and validation phases to achieve better durability, reliability, quality and safety, and next-generation powertrain and autonomous vehicle system development.
Read on to discover some of the latest developments from a range of specialist suppliers on the exhibition
floor and the Technology Presentation Stage, and see them for yourself at KINTEX in March 2024.
This exhibition, which has not been held in Seoul for five years, will bring innovations beyond your imagination!
1. Automotive Testing Expo is the world’s largest global event aimed at helping to reduce – and ideally eliminate – recalls, increase the success rate of new technologies, and develop increasingly complex cars in ever shorter timescales
2. Around 100 leading suppliers will showcase the latest tech, solutions and services used in the test, development and validation phases, designed to ensure the highest standards are met for product quality, reliability, durability and safety
3. Meet new and existing specialist suppliers in one venue
4. The expo is firmly established as the indispensable test and validation technology show, covering the whole process from prototype to production
5. Three days of product launches and developments in electric and hybrid powertrain testing, ADAS/AV testing, tire testing, materials testing, stress/durability testing, simulation, NVH, lifecycle testing, emissions testing, data capture and more
6. Cutting-edge exhibits – everything you need to develop better vehicles under one roof
7. Speed up your decision making and implement time- and cost-saving solutions in testing while improving quality and reducing product failures
8. The free-to-attend Technology Presentation Stage features speakers from OEMs, Tier 1 and Tier 2 manufacturers, suppliers and research institutions at the forefront of the automotive testing, evaluation and quality engineering industry